Flagstar Bank Physician Mortgage Program Details:
- Borrow up to 100% of the purchase price with a maximum loan of $850,000
- Borrow up to 95% with a maximum loan of $1,000,000
- Borrow up to 90% with a maximum loan of $1,500,000
- You may close on your home 60 days prior to the start of an employment contract – great for relocating physicians
- No Mortgage Insurance required
- Eligible professions include MD, DO, DMD, OD, DPM, DDS, DVM, Medical Residents, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner, and Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Available for new purchases or refinancing existing mortgage loans
- Financing for attached or detached single-family residences, PUDs, and condos
- Non-occupant co-borrowers are allowed
- ***Anyone greater than 10 years in practice does NOT qualify
- ***First Time Homebuyers only – May not have owned a home in the last 3 years
- ***You must be actively practicing in your designated field – NO teaching/faculty positions
- ***Student loans must have a payment. We must have documentation of payment other than zero
Physician loans are different animals. They have different rules and qualifying criteria. No feeling is worse than not qualifying for the loan after you’re pre-approved. It makes for a REALLY bad day and a big mess. All of the loan officers listed on this blog specialize with doctors ONLY. They are battle tested, seasoned, and recommended by your peers. Give them a call!
Do you want a Physician Loan Specialist to contact you? I’ve made it real easy. Drop your name and preferred contact method in the form on this page and I’ll let him know you’re looking for him.