- 0% down up to $750,000
- 5% down up to 1,000,000
- 15% down up to $1,500,000
- No PMI
- MD, DO, DPM, DDS, and DMD is acceptable – *Dentist have a 1 year in practice requirement
- Available terms- 15 & 30 year fixed or 3, 5, 7, or 10 year ARMs
- Student loans in deferment, forbearance or IBR not included in debt ratios
- Able to close 90 days prior to employment start date
- Gift funds acceptable and can be applied to down payment, closing cost or cash reserves
- Available for single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, and PUD
- Refinance available
- No limit to years after training
- H1B Visa accepted
Physician loans are different animals. They have different rules and qualifying criteria. No feeling is worse than not qualifying for the loan after you’re pre-approved. It makes for a REALLY bad day and a big mess. All of the loan officers listed on this blog specialize in doctors ONLY. They are battle tested, seasoned, and recommended by your peers. Give them a call!
Do you want a Physician Loan Specialist to contact you? I’ve made it real easy. Drop your name and preferred contact method in the form on this page and I’ll let him know you’re looking for him.