Podiatrist Physician Mortgages Explained
The Podiatrist physician mortgage it does exist! Better yet we have compiled the banks that offer them. Here is the bare bones, no bull explanation of these specialty home loans.
The Podiatrist physician mortgage are physician mortgage products allowing those with DPM to be considered! The Podiatrist physician mortgage products are designed with physicians in mind but several banks have extended the program to you!
There are FIVE unique ways that make physician home loans the most practical choice.
- Low or Zero Down Payment 0-10% is typical
- No Private Mortgage Insurance(PMI) saving you up to 1% annually. That is a $10,000 per year savings on a 1 million dollar home.
- Student loan debt not counted against you. This allows you to qualify for a nicer home.
- Higher loan limits up to 2 million are available typically at the same rate
- Ability to close 90 days prior to new employment beginning. Moving is stressful enough without starting a new job. Why move twice or pay huge premiums for long term housing.
Lenders: Click the bank to see program specifics!
SunTrust – AR, MS, TN, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, VA, MD, CT, MA, PA, KY, OH, PA, CA, TX
Fulton Mortgage Company – PA, MD, DE, VA, DC, NJ
Fifth Third Bank – FL, GA, SC, NC, TN, KY, WV, PA, OH, MI, IN, IL, WI
Flagstar Bank– All 50 States plus DC
Cadence Bank – FL, GA, AL, MS, TX, CO, TN, NC
Lake Michigan Credit Union – MI, FL
Huntington Bank – WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, PA, MISee All Lenders HERE