Dentist Physician Mortgages Explained
The dentist physician mortgage it does exist! Better yet we have compiled the banks that offer them. Here is the bare bones, no bull explanation of these specialty home loans.
The dentist physician mortgage are physician mortgage products allowing those with DDS and DMD to be considered! The dentist physician mortgage products are designed with physicians in mind but several banks have extended the program to you!
There are FIVE unique ways that make physician home loans the most practical choice.
- Low or Zero Down Payment 0-10% is typical
- No Private Mortgage Insurance(PMI) saving you up to 1% annually. That is a $10,000 per year savings on a 1 million dollar home.
- Student loan debt not counted against you. This allows you to qualify for a nicer home.
- Higher loan limits up to 2 million are available typically at the same rate
- Ability to close 90 days prior to new employment beginning. Moving is stressful enough without starting a new job. Why move twice or pay huge premiums for long term housing.
Lenders: Click the bank to see program specifics!
Regions Bank – TX, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, TN, AR, MO, IA, IL, IN
SunTrust – AR, MS, TN, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, VA, MD, CA, PA, TX, OH, KY, CT, MA
KeyBank – AK, AR, CA, Co, CT, FL, ME, MI, MA, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT, WA, IN, NH, ID, TX
US Bank – All 50 States and DC
BBVA Compass – FL, AL, TX, NM, AZ, CO, CA
Flagstar Bank – NY, CA, AZ, NV
Cadence Bank – FL, GA, AL, MS, TX, CO, TN, NC
Huntington Bank – WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, PA
BMO Harris Bank – FL, AZ, OR, KS, MO, IL, IN, WI, MN
Citizens Bank – ME, VT, NH, MA, DE, CT, MN, MI, IL, IN, KY, TN, RI, OH, GA, SC, NC, VA, WV, MD, NY, NJ, DC
Fifth Third Bank – *Requires 1 year in practice -WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, PA, WV, KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, FLSee All Lenders HERE